Hi! Would anyone happen to know a lawyer that would theoretically work with a broke minor in Georgia on an emancipation case?
You might try this:

If they turn you down, an alternative might be something called "Legal Document Assistance"   which is a person who will help you prepare all of your legal documents that you can then take to court.  Generally they are a fraction of the cost of what a lawyer would charge.

@arcade my lawyer friend says the civil division of the Legal Aid Society does work like that.

Sign in to participate in the conversation

We are CatCatNya~, a left-wing instance by cats, for cats.